Sarah Mills Hodge Hall

dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-01T19:37:41Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-01T19:37:41Zen
dc.date.issued2016-02-01en
dc.descriptionSarah Mills Hodge Hall, built in 1938, was named for a local Savannah philanthropist. This building served as the primary residence for college presidents. The first president to live in this building was James A. Colston, fourth president of Georgia State College, the last president to reside in this building was Dr. Howard Jordan, the sixth president of Savannah State College. As of 2015, this building houses the WHCJ Campus Radio Station.en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595421en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State University (Ga.)en
dc.subjectUniversities and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titleSarah Mills Hodge Hallen_US
dc.typeImageen
Files
Original bundle
Now showing 1 - 2 of 2
Loading...
Thumbnail Image
Name:
build_0033.jpg
Size:
2.62 MB
Format:
Joint Photographic Experts Group/JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF)
Loading...
Thumbnail Image
Name:
build_0032.jpg
Size:
654.72 KB
Format:
Joint Photographic Experts Group/JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF)
License bundle
Now showing 1 - 1 of 1
No Thumbnail Available
Name:
license.txt
Size:
1.96 KB
Format:
Item-specific license agreed upon to submission
Description:
Collections