Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2016-02-04T22:57:33Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-04T22:57:33Zen
dc.date.issued1896en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595697en
dc.descriptionPeter Wiltberger Meldrim Hall, built in 1896, by faculty and students and named for Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the college. The building had four large classrooms on the first floor and a chapel on the second floor. The building was destroyed by fire in December, 1917.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State University (Ga.)en
dc.subjectUniversities and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titlePeter Wiltberger Meldrim Hall (Original)en_US
dc.title.alternativeMeldrim Hallen
dc.title.alternativeMeldrim Hall (First One)en
dc.typeImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record