Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-04T22:50:33Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-04T22:50:33Zen
dc.date.issued1938en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595694en
dc.descriptionThe Log Cabin Information Center, built in 1938, as an information center for campus visitors. It has served in various capacities, most notably as office space for one of the former President's, Dr. Clyde Woodrow Hall, when he served as the President of the Student Government Association (SGA) during the 1940s. The building was renovated and relocated to its original location in 2013. As of 2015, the building is not in use.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State Collegeen
dc.subjectSavannah State Universityen
dc.subjectUniversities and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titleLog Cabin Information Centeren_US
dc.title.alternativeLog Cabinen
dc.title.alternativeLittle Green Houseen
dc.typeImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record