Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-04T22:57:10Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-04T22:57:10Zen
dc.date.issued1926en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595689en
dc.descriptionPeter Wiltberger Meldrim Hall, built in 1926, and named for Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the college. The building served as the administration building for the college which included an auditorium. This building replaced the original Meldrim Hall that was destroyed by a fire in 1917.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State Collegeen
dc.subjectSavannah State Universityen
dc.subjectUniversities and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titlePeter Wiltberger Meldrim Hallen_US
dc.title.alternativeMeldrim Hall (Second One)en
dc.typeImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record