Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-01T19:37:41Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-01T19:37:41Zen
dc.date.issued2016-02-01en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595421en
dc.descriptionSarah Mills Hodge Hall, built in 1938, was named for a local Savannah philanthropist. This building served as the primary residence for college presidents. The first president to live in this building was James A. Colston, fourth president of Georgia State College, the last president to reside in this building was Dr. Howard Jordan, the sixth president of Savannah State College. As of 2015, this building houses the WHCJ Campus Radio Station.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State University (Ga.)en
dc.subjectUniversities and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titleSarah Mills Hodge Hallen_US
dc.typeImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record