Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-01T16:34:50Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-01T16:34:50Zen
dc.date.issued1959en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595398en
dc.descriptionJames A. Colston Building, built in 1959, was renamed for the fourth president of Georgia State College in 1980. The building was originally named for Asa H. Gordon, a Georgia State College faculty member. The building serves as an office space for administration offices.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State University (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectUniversity and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titleJames A. Colston Buildingen_US
dc.typeImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record