Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-01T16:34:52Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-01T16:34:52Zen
dc.date.issued1971en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595390en
dc.descriptionThe Drew-Griffith building, built in 1871, was named for Dr. Booker T. Griffith and Dr. Charles L. Drew. This building serves as space for classrooms, laboratories, and offices for the College of Science and Technology.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State University (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectUniversity and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titleCharles L. Drew and Booker T. Griffith Buildingen_US
dc.title.alternativeDrew-Griffith Buildingen
dc.typeImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record