Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-01T16:11:46Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-01T16:11:46Zen
dc.date.issued2016-02-01en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595389en
dc.descriptionThe exact date of construct of W. E. Boggs Hall is unknown. The building was named for the Chancellor of the University of Georgia at the time of the founding of the College (1890). The building served as an administration and classroom building. Before its demolition in the 1950s, the building served as a dormitory for women.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State College (Ga.) --Curricula ---Catalogsen
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectUniversity and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titleW. E. Boggs Hallen_US
dc.title.alternativeBoggs Hallen
dc.typeImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record